Kaspersky Anti-Virus Rescue Disk v10.0.23.14 LiveCD | 194 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 - Special program for testing and treatment of infected x86 and x64-compatible computers. The program is used when the extent of infection, when it is not possible to cure your computer with antivirus programs or tools of treatment, run on operating systems. The effectiveness of treatment is enhanced by the fact that in the system are malicious programs do not receive control during system startup. While disaster recovery is available only to the problems of testing facilities and update databases, as well as rollback updates and statistics.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is not intended for permanent protection of the computer. For permanent protection of computer use programs such as:
* Kaspersky PURE;
* Kaspersky Internet Security;
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
What's new in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10:
* Implemented treatment facilities startup Windows.
* Added heuristic analyzer.
* Updated software modules of the product.
* Added support for RAID-arrays.
* Added ability to configure the network, including Wi-Fi.
* Updated kernel operating system.
* Updated third party software package.
* Added a number of software packages: a file manager - Midnight Commander, a browser - Mozilla Firefox.
* The ability to boot from the Windows boot manager Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.
* Added ability to boot from a USB-carriers.
* Implemented a comfortable job in graphic and text mode.
Main program features:
* Kaspersky Rescue Disk 1910 is a free program.
* Intuitive interface.
* Search for and treatment of Malware objects startup Windows.
* Cleaning the Windows Registry from links to remote malware.
* Function to update antivirus databases.
* Write the program as a CD / DVD drives, as well as on a USB-drives.
* Automatic treatment of any infection of your computer, which includes the following features:
o search for malicious programs signatures bases;
o heuristic analyzer;
o find and neutralize rootkits.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 1910 enables the user to perform the following steps:
* Set parameters of the problem of testing facilities for viruses:
o change the level of security;
o change the action when it detects threats;
o create a list of sites for inspection;
o change the type of objects to be scanned;
o limit the duration of the audit;
o set the parameters of composite test files;
o change the method of verification;
o restore the default scan settings.
* Set parameters of the problem updates:
o select the update source;
o configure the proxy server;
o set the regional settings;
o undo last updated as necessary;
* Set additional options:
o select category detected threats;
o form a trusted zone;
o set up notifications;
o set the storage of files reports;
o set the parameters of storage facilities quarantine and backup storage;
* Develop a report on the problems of verification and updating.
* See the statistics of the program.
Download From HotFile
Download From SharingMatrix